The level of information ranktracker.com collects depends on the level of your site usage. If you opt to download a free version of our software, you are required to enter your email address and name. We need this information in order to forward you the software download link.
If you purchase our software, we collect your email address, full name, address and credit card information or PayPal information. The payment is processed by a third-party secure server to ensure the safe transmission of the sensitive information. We do not store or have direct access to your payment information at any time.
Ranktracker.com uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, customer support, and research.
Ranktracker.com does not share your email address or other personally identifying information with any third parties, except our service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes. The third-party service providers are subject to their respective privacy policies set forth to protect the sensitive information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Ranktracker.com also uses third-party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the Internet. As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google's or any other third-party remarketing system. This allows us to make special offers and continue to market our services to those who have shown interest in our service.
For Google's advertising network, you may adjust your advertising preferences by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager.
Any information, including but not limited to the URLs, full names, phone numbers, e-mail, addresses, company names, keyword lists, keyword historic ranking data, on page research and analysis reports, input or otherwise collected by the users using Rank Tracker software is not transferred to or collected by ranktracker.com and any third parties. Ranktracker.com has no access to any data collected, handled, and stored by the software.
In order to provide support to the customers of ranktracker.com Customer Support team may ask users to provide software project files, which may include personally identifiable or sensitive information. The Customer Support Team members use this information solely to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes. The software project information is stored by Customer Support Team as long as the support is provided to a customer regarding a particular case; any data provided by the customers to the Customer Support Team is then deleted.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, software related and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
Ranktracker.com may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances in order to comply with valid legal processes. In addition, seospyglass.com may disclose certain information to our service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes. The third-party service providers are subject to their respective privacy policies set forth to protect the sensitive information.
In this document, a buyer/customer is referred to as User, and any software sold by Ranktracker.com (including but not limited to SEO SpyGlass software) is referred to as Software Product.
Our Refund Policy only permits returns within 30 calendar days since the date of purchase due to the following reasons:
1. Confirmed bugs/defects in the provided Software Product that prevents it from fulfilling its designed purpose. This provision only applies if the confirmed bug/defect cannot be corrected and an updated version of the Software Product cannot be provided to the User. Ranktracker.com may choose to request further technical information from the User to confirm a bug/defect, including but not limited to error logs, hardware descriptions and similar. Failure to provide this information on the User's part may lead to a refund request being declined.
2. In connection with cases of fraud, abuse, and other such cases.
Ranktracker.com may, however, at its sole discretion, issue a refund in good faith under certain circumstances for reasons not described above.
No refunds will be issued for the following reasons:
1. Incompatibility with, or bugs in, third-party software and/or components, including but not limited to anti-viral software, firewalls, third-party or vendor-supplied JVMs and similar.
2. Inability to set up an email account or an FTP account. Because different ISPs use different configurations, this is completely beyond our control. Please contact your ISP for help in cases like these.
3. Generally, any software configuration errors on the User's end that are completely beyond our control and/or not related to the Software Product.
4. Failure to comply with the recommended hardware requirements described on the Installation Instructions page for the Software Product. Links to Installation Instructions for each specific product are provided when downloading and/or purchasing a Software Product.
5. Any other reason not covered above, including purchases apparently made in error. We provide a trial and/or demo version of the Software Product, so that each User can make an informed purchasing decision.
In order to be eligible to receive a refund under the provisions described above, Ranktracker.com must receive your refund request in the manner described below within 30 calendar days of your purchase. No refunds will be issued after 30 days since the date of purchase.
To receive a refund, please contact us and make the subject read REFUND. Further information required to process your refund must be included in this mail:
Failure to follow this procedure may result in your refund request being not received, delayed, or not processed at all.
Ranktracker.com will not be responsible for refund requests that are not timely received for any reason, including but not limited to email or snail mail addressing mistakes, User's spam filters blocking emails, computer downtime, and similar circumstances beyond our control.
Ranktracker.com reserves the right to finally determine in its sole discretion whether the criteria for a refund set forth in this policy have been satisfied and to request any additional information relevant to such request.